photo wp banner_1.jpg
Check out these other cool spots!

WP Youtube Channel--- obsessedwithwrestling--- Gamefaqs--- WP Twitch Channel--- The Smackdown Hotel--- Caws.ws--- Zetaboards Support Forums--- Angry Joe Show--- Nxtgen720--- BrokengamezHD--- ReviewTechUSA--- The Advise Show TV--- IGN--- WP On Facebook--- Outline--- WP On Twitter---

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New's: The WP is back in business for 2015!
Add Reply
Our Mission Statement.
Topic Started: Feb 23 2015, 07:41 PM (717 Views)
Oakland Raider WP
Member Avatar
Administrator

What's good yall? I am the founder of the original nWo wolfpac (WP) clan that ran off & on from 2006 to 2014 on WWE games, Call Of Duty, Gears Of War etc. on the Playstation 2, Playstation 3 & Xbox 360 gaming consoles. I am hereby reactivating the WP but retiring it as a clan & steering it into a new direction for 2015 & beyond. My aspirations for the WP now is to keep the brand afloat as a gaming/social community.

As for the gaming community, being a member of WP will not be based upon how active you are on a game or how well you follow a cookie cutter fashion of gaming rules/regulations etc. Being a WP member is all about how you carry & present yourself as an individual as well as your principals/standards. You can be inactive from gaming for months/years or just be in your own zone doing your own thing completely & you can still be apart of WP as it's about the type of person you are. In order to become a member of WP you'd have to be voted in unanimously by all other members. There will no longer be any ranks in WP.

This site is our WP social community & is open to everyone both in & outside of gaming. We can have open discussions about sports, news, or just life in general. Nothing is off limits here. I would cordially like to welcome you to our WP community forums & encourage you to invite family/friends that are interested in having some good wholesome association. We will always be open to any ideas/suggestions to help improve the atmosphere here. Any thoughts/concerns/suggestions you may have can be posted in the main office board. Thank you for your support, & I hope you enjoy your stay :D
Edited by Oakland Raider WP, Feb 23 2015, 07:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Main Office · Next Topic »
Add Reply